//Forever Imperfect
Come follow me on twitter and tumblr ! :)

Tuesday, February 14, 2012 @ 5:49 PM | 0 Comment [s]


Hollo ! Morning guys ! Have your breakfast ? Not yet ?? Okay same with me :) . Actually tengah keja . Bosan sangat . So, rase macam nak hupdate blog nie . Then, here i am . Hee >.< update about my tweet tweet and my tumblr . Just mention me if you do follow me the i'll following you BACK !! Just trust me bebeh ! Takkan tipu punye . Itupun kalo korang follow aku la . Hewhew . Okay done and this is my account twitter . @atenloll . i rarely open my Facebook because its getting bored ! So, me with my tweet everyday ! Hee :) and this is my profile twitter . Tak cute macam korang punya . Bhaha ! ;p

Oppp oppp !! Tak habes lagi nie ! Moh join tumblr teman pulak . Hee . Nie link nya http://fatenaishah.tumblr.com/ . Jangan lupa join okay ! :) babai ! ;D



Older Post | Newer Post
The Disclaimer

Hii and Assalamualaikum. Thanks ya for coming into my blog. Btw, I'm Faten Aishah. INSTA: fatenaishah TWITTER: @atenloll FACEBOOK: Faten Aishah
MUHAMMAD NOOR SYAHIN BIN DULBAHRIN :*


Navigations!

Diary About Stuff Site


The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : Faten Aishah

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!