//Forever Imperfect
LovE iS swEet....( mebi ) ヅ ヅ

Wednesday, November 24, 2010 @ 8:49 PM | 0 Comment [s]

Love feels no burden , thinks nothing of trouble , attempts what is above its strength,pleads no excuse of impossibility... It is therefore able to undertake all things , and it completes many things , and warrants them to take effect , where he who does not love would faint and lie down . Love is watchful and sleeping , slumbereth not . Though weary , it is not tired ; though pressed , it is not straitened;
though alarmed , it is not confounded...




















If I could have just one wish , I would wish to wake up everyday to the sound of your breath on my neck , the warmth of your lips on my cheek , the touch of your fingers on my skin , and the feel of your heart beating with mine... Knowing that I could never find that feeling with anyone other than you.



There is only one happiness in life,
to love and be loved.



Older Post | Newer Post
The Disclaimer

Hii and Assalamualaikum. Thanks ya for coming into my blog. Btw, I'm Faten Aishah. INSTA: fatenaishah TWITTER: @atenloll FACEBOOK: Faten Aishah
MUHAMMAD NOOR SYAHIN BIN DULBAHRIN :*


Navigations!

Diary About Stuff Site


The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : Faten Aishah

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!